您还没有绑定微信,更多功能请点击绑定

上班族每日英语(每天十分钟,学起来真轻松)

第一章 同事英语

同事英语的特色是casual(随便)informal(不咬文嚼字)是很亲切自然的。
例如行走间的同事见面打招呼,绝对不会说:
How do you do?
久仰!
甚至也很少说:
How are you?
你好吗?
最常用的应是:
How's it going?
一切还好吧?
在学校学习的时候通常教师都教我们前面二句,但在办公室里更适合第三句
上班族基础句型
谈论会议开得如何,怎么说?
How did the meeting go yesterday?
昨天的会议开得怎么样?
The meeting went just fine.
会议开得很顺利。
The meeting didn't go well.
会议开得并不顺利。
Aren't you glad的句型应用
Aren't you glad it's Friday?
今天是星期五,你不觉得高兴吗?
Aren't you glad the work is done?
工作都做完了,你不觉得高兴吗?
Aren't you glad you got the raise?
你薪水增加了,不觉得高兴吗?
告诉对方有事尽管找你,怎么说?
Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有我能做的,尽管说。
Let me know if you have any problems.
如果你有问题,尽管问我。
上班族实用会话一:
A:Good morning ,Mr.lin.
林先生,你早。
B:Good morning ,Ms.Wang.
王小姐,你早。
A:How did the meeting go yesterday?
昨天的会议开得怎么样?
B:I think we got some good things accomplished.
我想我们完成不少事情。
A:Great.
那很好啊。
Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有什么事情我可以做的话,尽管说。
B:Thanks,I appreciate that.
谢谢你,我很感激。
A:Have a good day.
希望你一切顺利。
B:You too.
你也是。
How are your sales looking?
你的销售额如何?
How are your sales looking this month?
你这个月的销售额如何?

告诉对方这不是我的份内之事,怎么说?

It’s not my job to come up with ideas.
我并不是负责想出新点子的。
It’s not my job to push up the sales.
我并不是负责提高销售额的。
It’s not my job to promote our product.
我并不是负责促销我们的产品。

答应对方你会尽力而为,怎么说?

I’ll do my best.
我会尽我的全力。
You need to push our Spring line more.
你需要更加紧销售我们的春季系列产品。
The store carries a fine line of shoes.
这家商店卖一系列很好的鞋子。

Check into指深入调查或研究
Something is wrong ,and I will check into it.
这事有些不对劲,我需要深入调查。
I asked the manager to check into the problem.
我要求经理深入调查这个问题。
I’m checking into the feasibility of your suggestion.
我会深入研究你的建议的可行性。

Unit 3 How did the meeting go? 会议开得怎么样?

基础句型

你想做某事,问对方是否介意,怎么说?

Do you mind if sit in on the meeting?
如果我进来旁听会议,你介意吗?
Do you mind if I make some suggestions?
我提个建议,你介意吗?

向对方提个建议,问他为什么不……..?

Why don’t you come to my office?
你为什么不到我的办公室来?
Why don’t you find someone to help you ?
你为什么不找个人帮你的忙?
Why don’t you hire a public relations firm to promote your product?
你为什么不请公关公司来促销你们的产品?

对方愿为你做某事,你也答应,怎么说?

Please do.
请这样做.


A: How did the meeting go?
会议开得怎么样?
B: It’s hard to say.
很难说.
Both sides made some valid points.
两方面的看法都很有道理.
A: What is our next step?
那我们下一步要怎么做呢?
B: We are having another meeting to discuss that tomorrow.
我们明天还要开会继续讨论.
A: Do you mind if sit in on it ?
我来旁听会议,你介意吗?
B: Please do. We welcome your input.
请这样做.我们很欢迎您的意见.
A: Great , what time is the meeting?
那很好,会议是几点?
B: 12:30 in Conference Room B.
12点半在B会议室.
上班族实用会话三:

实用会话四:

Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有没有听说销售部门的消息?
No, what do you mean?
没有,到底怎么一回事?
They are completely reorganizing the place.
他们的人事正全面改组.
How so?怎么会这样呢?
They are getting rid of some people and bringing in replacements.
他们要辞掉某些人,然后再重新请一些人.
You’re kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
No, apparently, there have been a lot of problems in that department for some time now.
不,事实上有好一段时间,他们的部门一直有很多问题.
Yes, but this is a drastic move.
是没错,但这个举动也是很激烈.
对“好”的回答一定要点个"赞",回答者需要你的鼓励!
已邀请:

gjf (威望:0) (山东 东营)

赞同来自:

Thanks LZ for your good document~

69 个回复,游客无法查看回复,更多功能请登录注册

发起人

质量小兵
质量小兵

质量事故处理

扫一扫微信订阅<6SQ每周精选>