与老外吵架之必会109句
- Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
- You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
- What’s wrong with you 你怎么回事?
- You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
- You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
- Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
- Who do you think you are 你以为你是谁?
- What’s your problem 你怎么回事啊?
- I hate you! 我讨厌你!
- I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
- You’re crazy! 你疯了!
- Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
- Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
- Knock it off. 少来这一套。
- Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
- Leave me alone. 走开。
- Get lost.滚开!
- Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
- You piss me off. 你气死我了。
- It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
- What’s the meaning of this 这是什么意思?
- How dare you! 你敢!
- Cut it out. 省省吧。
- You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
- You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
- I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
- I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
- I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
- Shut up! 闭嘴!
- What do you want 你想怎么样?
- Do you know what time it is 你知道现在都几点吗?
- What were you thinking 你脑子进水啊?
- How can you say that 你怎么可以这样说?
- Who says 谁说的?
- That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
- Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
- What did you say 你说什么?
- You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
- You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
- Drop dead. 去死吧!
- **** off. 滚蛋。
- Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
- Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
- You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
- You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
- You bastard! 你这杂种!
- Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
- You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
- It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
- You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
- I can’t help it. 我没办法。
- That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
- I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
- Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
- Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
- Who do you think you’re talking to 你以为你在跟谁说话?
- Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
- You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
- Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
- I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
- What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
- I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
- I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
- That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
- Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
- I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
- You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
- I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
- Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
- I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
- You’re such a ****! 你这个子!
- Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
- Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
- You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
- You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
- I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
- I detest you! 我恨你!
- Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
- Don’t be that way! 别那样!
- Can’t you do anything right 成事不足,败事有余。
- You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
- Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
- Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
- Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
- You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
- Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
- You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
- We’re through. 我们完了!
- Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
- You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
- I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
- You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
- I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
- I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
- I could kill you! 我宰了你!
- That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔•盖茨常用)
- I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
- You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
- Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
- Enough is enough! 够了够了!
- Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
- Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
- It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
- I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
- Don’t panic! 别怕!
- What do you think you are doing 你知道你在做什么吗?
- Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
- You asked for it. 你自找的。
- Nonsense! 鬼话!
没有找到相关结果
已邀请:
13 个回复
wzdt22 (威望:1) (广东 深圳) 电子制造 主管 - 流程改善、供应商管理、质量体系、产品认证
赞同来自:
支持一下