[分享]求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters
求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters
- 说明写应征函的起因 Beginnings
- 自荐函用语:起头 Beginnings for Unsolicited Letters of Application
- 自我介绍:叙述个人年龄、经验 Introducing Oneself: About Age and Experience
- 叙述个人的能力 About Personal Ability
- 随函附寄物(附件) About Enclosure
- 关于薪金待遇 About Salary
- 说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
- 结尾:请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview
- 说明写应征函的起因 Beginnings
- In reply to your advertisement in today's (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
- Replying to your advertisement in today's issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
- With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
- Please consider me an applicant for the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5.
- In reply to your advertisement in today's (newspaper) for an account, I tender my services.
- I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22.
- I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.
- Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this morning's newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
- In answer to your advertisement in today's newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
- Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
- Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
- I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in today's newspaper.
- On looking over today's newspaper my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
- Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.
- 自荐函用语:起头 Beginnings for Unsolicited Letters of Application
- Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer
- Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
- Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
- Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
- I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike. For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
- As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six o'clock on, before December 18.
- Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager Like many other young men, I am looking for a position. I want to get stated, at the bottom, perhaps, but started.
- 自我介绍:叙述个人年龄、经验 Introducing Oneself: About Age and Experience
- I have been for over five years in the employ of an exporting company.
- I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
- I have had five years' experience with a company as a salesman.
- For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
- I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
- I am 25 years of age, and have had two years' experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
- I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years' experience in a company's delivery office.
- I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
- I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
- Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
没有找到相关结果
已邀请:
1 个回复
玉出昆冈 (威望:1) - 6年多质量管理实践经验,3年多在著名跨国外企。
赞同来自:
- 叙述个人的能力 About Personal Ability
- I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
我是一个优秀的会计员,同时深信对英文颇为熟练。- For the past five years, I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
在过去三年,本人一直担任对外书信主稿。- I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
我会英文的口授笔记,同时能立即将其改写成中文。- For the past three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well, and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
在过去三年,本人一直担任唐悌先生的秘书。对于唐悌先生,阁下必定知悉,同时唐先生的事业早已为市民所熟知。- Being well acquainted with office works, I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
本人对公司一般业务非常熟悉。如有机会为贵公司服务,本人相信,对一般事务必能胜任愉快。- I have received an English education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
本人接受英文教育,同时略通西班牙文。大学时,我选修了一门西班牙文。- I have been at the City Commerical College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary business practice.
本人曾在城市商专学英文、数学以及初级商业实务。- I have just left school, but have a good knowledge of English.
本人虽刚离开校门,但对英文颇有基础。- I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English.
本人能速记,每分钟速度为120字,英文打字则每分钟55字。- I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
我曾接受良好的教育,熟悉英语、西班牙语以及速记。- I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
本人熟悉速记,每分钟速度90字。- At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
求学中,我曾获得奖学金及演讲比赛冠军。- I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M. A. degree from UCLA.
本人毕业于香港大学,并在加州大学获得文学硕士学位。- I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
本人刚满24岁,两个月前离开校门,求学期间努力于速记与打字,现在速记及打字各为每分钟90字与60字。- Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes, and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
离开学校后,我参加速记与打字班,而今已达到打字50字,速记90字的速度。- I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
我现在大丸船运公司服务,任见习员。- I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
本人毕业于玉达商校,日前即修完T大商业科。- My education is as follows: A full, three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June, 1975.
我的学历如下:育达高中毕业,修完三年课程,商科,1975年6月从这个学校的商科毕业,成绩优等。- I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
本人对联单记帐十分熟练。- For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
在该公司服务时,本人负责全部对外通信。- 随函附寄物(附件) About Enclosure
- You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation.
有关本人的学历,工作经验等项的概要,谨同函呈上两件推荐函,请察核。- Enclosed please find a resume and a photo.
随函寄上简历表及相片各一份。- I attach schedule of my qualification and experience.
随信附上我的履历表。- I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph.
随函附上履历表及近照。- A copy of my transcript is enclosed.
附寄成绩单一份。- Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English.
随函附上我英文老师的推荐函。- You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that.
你可以从附上的资料表上看出……- I enclose a resume and one of my publications.
随函寄上简历表及作品。- 关于薪金待遇 About Salary
- The salary I should require would be HK$6,500 per month as a start.
待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百元起薪。- I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with.
本人希望,月薪由四千五百元起薪。- The salary I should require would be 60,000 a year, plus 1% commission on all sales.
关于薪金,要求年薪六万元,同时希望获得售价1%的分红。- The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000 dollars.
本人希望起薪10,000元。- The salary required is 12,000 per month, living in the house.
希望待遇月薪一万二千元,另供应宿舍。- I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month.
本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。- I am quite willing to start with a small salary.
起薪多少,本人并不计较。- As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
关于薪金,请考验本人的能力再作定夺。- However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
不过,如其他条件具备,待遇问题,自会解决。- I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
开始试用,本人愿以低微的薪金工作数月。- 说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
- My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。- my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。- I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。- My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。- I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。- I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。- I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。- I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。- I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。- I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。- The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。- Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers ave been forced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。- 结尾:请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview
- I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。- I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。- If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。- Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.
如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。- Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.
如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。- I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。- I trust that you will give this application your favorable consideration.
本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。- Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。- Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.
对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力。- I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.
假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。- Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。- I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。