您还没有绑定微信,更多功能请点击绑定

口语8000句

在家中


●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. 该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天会回来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)
几点回来?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)
Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.


●休息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Help me. (帮帮我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
We're out of dish detergent. (洗涤灵用完啦。)
I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。
Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。
我们去超市买东西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。
Sure I can. (当然可以。)

......

》待续
我有chm文档,需要的朋友请留下E-mail地址。
对“好”的回答一定要点个"赞",回答者需要你的鼓励!
已邀请:

YTQW (威望:0) (山东 青岛) 在校学生 质量总监 - 相逢是缘, 相知是妙, 笑在青春年少, 妙...

赞同来自:

JUN2LIU#126.COM谢谢!

167 个回复,游客无法查看回复,更多功能请登录注册

发起人

hucanfei
hucanfei

来自湖南的一匹独狼,广西、浙江、广东、江苏都有我的足迹。

扫一扫微信订阅<6SQ每周精选>